Partner with an Expert in Workplace Employment Relations
For over 40 years IRAS has been helping Australian businesses to understand and navigate the confusing and ever-changing landscape of Industrial Relations and Human Resource. It’s founder creating the first Wages Bulletin and loose leaf employment manual in Australia.
Since it’s inception no employer that has taken the advice of one of our Industrial Relations Officers has been prosecuted or litigated against before an Industrial Tribunal and we have answered tens of thousands of questions.
IRAS provides accurate, up-to-date expert advice, guidance, support and solutions for all employment problems and issues designed to give you peace of mind while saving you time and money.
You don’t need to pay more to gain the best reward, we will leave that for you to determine.
IRAS members have access to an unlimited telephone and email advice helpline on the following areas as well as legally sourced material on:
- Employment Contracts (Executive, Professional, Managerial, Supervisory and Award)
- Contract Reviewing, Checking and Assistance
- Employment Remuneration and Benefits
- Employment Conditions for Award and Award Free Employees
- Interpretation of All Modern Awards
- Introducing Award Flexibility Arrangements and Annualised Salaries
- Reviewing Your Company Policies & Procedures Handbook
- Employment and Workplace Resolution Advice
- Providing Work Health and Safety Legislation
- Providing Employment Legislation across All States
- A Library of Policies, Forms and Letters in PDF and Word
“IRAS are my go to guys. Their understanding of employment issues and how to resolve them quickly and efficiently has been invaluable to our organisation.”
Moore Stephens NSW